Anicinabe Beach is located minutes from downtown Kenora on Lake of the Woods. The beach is free for public use and is part of the City owned Anicinabe Park and Campground. We have included some pictures of the the park and a virtual tour of the beach below.
Anicinabe Park Features and Amenities
- 83 Sites
- Showers and Washrooms
- Free dump station
- 30 amp service
- Sewer/water available
- Large (unsupervised) sand beach
- Playground area
- Change rooms and washrooms at beach
- Convenience Store
- Laundry facilities
- Surfbike rentals
- Canoe/kayak rentals
- 2 boat launches with plenty of parking
- Near Kenora Golf and Country Club
- Guided fishing trips on Lake of the Woods
- Barbecue pits and Pavilion
- Sugar Shack at the Beach
Anicinabe Park Virtual Tour
Mouse over this view. When you see a forward arrow, you can click to a different view. To show the highlight areas, click the "Show Highlight" arrow on the control bar.
Credit for the Virtual tour www.reelmedia.org and Paul Leischow.